Potenza Music is the leader of the recording industry for top-quality recordings from some of the finest artists you will hear. “Stepping Stones for Trombone, Vol. 2” is jam-packed with formative repertoire for the budding trombonist – pick it up today, you won’t be disappointed!
Brent Phillips, trombone and Vincent DeVries on piano make this a stellar combination! Brent Phillips was formally trombonist with “The President’s Own” U.S. Marine Band in Washington, D.C. He is currently professor of trombone at Baylor University.
- A La Maniere de Stravinsky – Jean Michel DeFaye
- A La Maniere de Vivaldi – Jean Michel DeFaye
- A La Maniere de Bach – Jean Michel DeFaye
- Romance, Op. 36 – Camille Saint-Saens
- Piece Concertante – Samuel Rousseau
- Arioso from Cantata No. 156 – J.S. Bach/arr. Kent
- Concertino – Ernst Sachse
- Variations on a March of Shostakovich – Arthur Frackenpohl
- ‘Emerald’ from Trombone Gems – H.A. Vandercook
- Sonata No. 6 in G-Major – Benedetto Marcello/ed. Brown