Patrick Stuckemeyer with the world-famous Arizona State Wind Ensemble playing five brand new world premieres for euphonium and wind ensemble. Under the direction of Gary Hill, the Arizona State Wind Ensemble is the pinnacle ensemble of one of the finest institution of musical learning in the United States. Patrick Stuckemeyer joins them on these five additions to the euphonium library – definitely one that you’ll want to listen to again and again.
- Concerto for Euphonium, Op. 132 – James Barnes
- Seeing Stones – Anthony Zilincik
- Fields of Destruction – Peter Meechan
- O Waly Waly – Stephen Roberts
- Concerto for Euphonium – Noah D. Taylor