In his second solo album, Andrew DeBoer has recorded many previously unrecorded clarinet works by Nikola Resanovic, a composer from the University of Akron in Ohio. The title refers to the cross-cultural aspects found in his music. Resanovic’s music reflects his Serbian and Balkan-region heritage fused with his English and American cultural and musical influences.
Featuring: Andrew DeBoer, clarinet – Qing Nadia Feeken, piano – Katherine Palmer, clarinet – Melissa Vaughan, clarinet – Matt Miracle, bass clarinet
- Sonata for B-Flat Clarinet and Piano: Qin Nadia Feeken, piano
- The Ox and the Lark: Katherine Palmer, clarinet
- Four Miniatures for clarinet trio : Melissa Vauhan, clarinet & Katherine Palmer, clarinet
- Thunder- Blossom for clarinet solo
- Analogues for clarinet and bass clarinet : Matthew Miracle, bass clarinet
- alt.music.ballistix for clarinet and recording